COVID-19 Policies & Guidelines:
As we head into Fall, we will continue to strictly adhere to all CDC and Local Health and Safety Guidelines to keep you, our staff, and our family safe. As you plan your next visit with us, please keep the following in mind:
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 231-290-9463.
- We will be providing outdoor, table service only. (Although we will have heaters, please dress according to the weather!)
- At this time, we are not taking reservations. Tables are sat on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Tables have been spaced 6 feet apart and are washed and sanitized after every use.
- The max table size we can seat at this time is 6 people. We are unable to accommodate groups larger than 6, and are unable to spilt up groups due to COVID-19 restrictions. (For more information on this, please see "Group Information" listed below.)
- Masks are required everywhere except when seated at your table.
- Families with children are welcome, but we ask that children remain at the table with their parents. If someone does wish to leave their seat, a mask must be worn.
Due to new guidelines and restrictions, we are only able to seat parties of 6 or less. (We cannot split groups and seat at multiple tables due to social distancing restrictions.)
For groups of 7-10 of a single household, please call ahead to see if we can accommodate your party at 231-290-9463.
Our current limitations on group sizes are a result of the following:
- It is difficult to enforce social distancing for larger groups.
- Tables cannot be moved because each table is carefully spaced 6 feet apart as required by law.
- Limited space is available due to new capacity restrictions.
- Concerns have been consistently raised by other guests in smaller parties that felt uncomfortable.
- Multiple poor experiences with larger groups not following our social distancing requirements.
- The safety and well being of our guests, staff, and family.